If you are like most people, then you are not very fond of doing sit-ups. However, you are probably interested in having a straight and attractive stomach.
Luckily, fitness specialists have designed a simple solution that can deliver the effects of one thousand sit-ups.
They have created a static exercise that relies on the distribution of the entire body weight on the toes and hands while the body is kept straight.
4,000 Year-Old Ancient Secret to Help YOU Fight Dangerous Inflammation
When this exercise is performed, the body remains in the same position all the time.
With the help of this interesting and simple exercise you will be able to flatten and strengthen the stomach and eliminate back pain because when the abs are strong, the spine gets adequate support.
In case you get involved in this exercise at least three times a week for about ten minutes each day, you’ll get a flat stomach in one month (the results you can expect from doing one thousand sit-ups).
Get a Flat Stomach In One Month
Prior to the start of this exercise, make sure that your body is in an adequate initial position and follow these instructions:
- Get on the floor and press your palms tightly on the ground. In addition, stretch the shoulders and move them from each other as much as possible in order to ensure that the neck is properly elongated. The hands should feel comfortable, but they should not be too relaxed.
- The vast majority of work is in the abs, but the legs will feel some benefits too.
In case you don’t notice any difference in the legs, set the heels wider apart holding your body on your toes in order to create tension in the quadriceps, and after that, squeeze the buttocks so that all the muscles in the lower part of the body are activated.
- Keep the buttocks as low as you can. Keep in mind that the body must form a straight line not some kind of triangle.
- If you want to keep this posture a little bit easier way, try to take a breath and exhale in a proper way
- In order to be sure that the body is straight all the time, think about a glass of water that is placed on the lower back and you need to keep the balance.
How is this procedure performed?
- Lie down on the floor and press your knees and hands on the ground. Your wrists must be in line with the shoulders while the back must be completely straight. Lift your head about 30 inches in front of you. The nose must face the floor and the back of the head must keep the same line as the ceiling.
- Raise your left leg toward the back while keeping the finger bent and after that extend the right leg. Once you reach this position, the weight of the entire body should be supported by the toes and hands.
- After that, tighten the muscles of the midsection area and remain in this position for between 30 and 60 seconds.
- Gradually lower the knees to the ground and simply sit on the heels. The knees should be separated.
- Next, lower the torso all the way to the thighs and at the same time gently touch the ground with the forehead. Extend the arms in front of you and ease the tension.
- Repeat this procedure three times. As you make progress with this exercise, extend the time for more than one minute.
Via Mr & Mrs. Magazine